Prayers are powerful tools that can help us to protect ourselves from harm. We have many different types of prayers that we use throughout our lives. Some people pray for healing, some for success, while others may pray for protection. Here are a few examples of prayers for protection.
1. Prayer for Protection from Harmful People
I ask God to keep me safe from those who would do me harm. I ask Him to watch over my family and friends. I ask Him to protect me from any harmful situations. I ask Him to shield me from danger.
2. Prayer for Protection from Illness
God, please bless me with good health. Please bless me with your peace and comfort. Please bless me with good health and happiness.
3. Prayers for Protection from Evil Eye
The evil eye is a type of witchcraft that is practiced in many parts of the world. This form of sorcery can cause harm to people through the use of negative energy. In order to protect yourself from this harmful practice, recite the following prayer:
“I ask Allah (God) to keep me safe from the evil eye. I ask Him to remove any negativity that may come my way. May He grant me patience and understanding.”
4. Prayer for Protection from Fire
In some cultures, fire is considered sacred. However, if someone has been burned by fire, they are often left with scars that last their entire life. To protect yourself from being burnt by fire, recite the following prayer.
“Allah (God), please protect me from fire. Please save me from any burns. Thank You for Your mercy. Amen.”
5. Prayers for Protection from Evil Spirits
Lord, please protect me from evil spirits. I ask this through Jesus Christ your Son our Lord. Amen.
6. Prayers for Protection From Negative Energy
- I ask that I am protected from any negative energies that may come my way.
- I ask that I am protected against any negativity that may come into my life.
- I ask that I can feel safe and secure in this world.
- I ask that I have the ability to protect myself from anything that would harm me.
- I ask that I do not allow anyone to take advantage of me.
- I ask that if someone does try to hurt me, that they are stopped before they succeed.
- I ask that I always know what is best for me.
- I ask that no matter how hard things get, I remain strong and positive.
- I ask that I never lose hope.
- I ask that I find peace and happiness in everything that happens to me.
- I ask that whatever comes my way, I learn something good out of it.
- I ask that I become stronger than ever before.
- I ask that I continue to grow and evolve.
- I ask that I live each day to its fullest.
- I ask that I make the right decisions at all times.
- I ask that I stay true to myself and who I really am.
7. Prayers for Protection from Enemy
God, please protect me from my enemies. I know that You are always watching over me, but I still need Your help. Please keep me safe from harm. Protect me from those who would do me harm. Keep them away from me. Help me to stay strong and healthy. In Jesus’ name, amen.
8. Prayers for Protection From Enemies
Lord God, I ask You to watch over me and protect me from my enemies, especially those who wish to harm me. I pray that they may not find their way into my life. I ask You to keep me safe from harm and to give me wisdom and discernment to recognize evil. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen.
Father God, I come before You this day asking for your protection against my enemies. I am weak and can’t fight alone. I ask that You send angels to surround me and guard me from harm. I ask that You bless my family, friends, and loved ones. I thank You for protecting me through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
9. Prayers for Protection of Your Crop And Natural World Around You
I pray that my crops are protected from harmful insects and diseases. I ask that they are free from any pest infestation and that their health is not compromised. I ask that they receive the best care possible and that they thrive and prosper. I thank you for your blessings and may they continue to bless me always. Amen.
I pray that the earth provides us with the resources we need to sustain our lives and livelihoods. I ask that she does not take anything away from us but rather gives us what we need to live and flourish. I thank you for blessing us and may your bountiful gifts continue to flow. Amen.
Lord, please help me to be mindful of the natural world around me. Please guide me in making wise decisions that do not harm the planet. Help me to protect its beauty and diversity. May I learn to love this earth as much as you love me. Amen.
10. Prayers for protection from pests
Prayer of Protection – Protect us from evil spirits that may cause harm to our crops. We ask that you protect us from any harm caused by insects, rodents, birds, and other creatures that may attack our crops. May they not eat our precious harvest.
11. Prayer for healthy crops
Prayer of Health – Bless our crops and give them good health. Help us to have a bountiful harvest. May we always have enough food and water to nourish ourselves.
More Prayers For Crops
1. I pray that my crops are protected from insects, pests, and diseases.
2. I pray that my seeds and clones stay healthy and strong.
3. I pray that my plants are well fed with water and fertilizers.
4. I pray that my harvest is abundant and bountiful.
5. I pray that my buds are big and beautiful.
6. I pray that my joints are strong and free of pain.
Prayers are powerful tools that can help us overcome any obstacle we may face. They are often used to ask for divine intervention, but they can also be used to ask for protection from negative energy.
Prayers for protection are effective against evil spirits. If you pray for protection, you’ll see a difference in your life.